Thursday, 23 January 2014

Protective style: The Braid Out Bun

As some of you may know, the braid out isn't a style I particularly like however it does lead to a very pretty bun.


The reason this bun is so great is that it can protect your hair from the elements, manipulation  and anything else that might cause damage to your hair.


The key to this bun is to not use a brush or any other tools to get the bun on the top of your head. This  means their is little manipulation and it prevents frizzy edges.


What do you think of this protective style?

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty! My braid outs and twist outs always end up in a bun now as it's just too cold to wear my hair out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute doll! This will be my go to when my braid outs suck...which is pretty much all the time!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Nice photos. You look good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE braid-out buns! I wear them pretty much everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, I've just found it this morning, it's so informative. I'll definitelty be taking some tips and tricks away with me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and your hair! Very Pretty! I found you from your comment on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I am glad that I came across this blog. Nice post........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena