Monday 2 September 2013

Quick post: I bought a bottle of Design Essentials STS!

Read my review here, and my update here.

I wasnt completely happy with how my hair was treated when I got this treatment in the salon. Although the results just couldnt be faulted, therefore I bought a whole bottle from France.


Read more for ingredients and details




On Monday, I bought a bottle which has at least 4 uses in it for £150 including delivery and I paid for post insurance. I'm excited to try it myself in a few weeks. If any of you want me to film/ take photos of the process please let me know!



UPDATE: It lead to a lot of damage!!


2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested to see how this works for you. I really want to buy it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share with us your thoughts once you try it!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena