Saturday 18 May 2013

May wants

So I thought I'd try something new this month with a basic 'wants' post which includes items other than haircare.


Click "Read more" to see details



Starting left to right. I love the girls bohemian waves and head band and its something I'd like to try in the next few weeks. The girl on the right has gorgeous curly hair, and again it encourages me to wear my curly hair out. Next is the Motel lace bodice. I love this! And I would love to wear it with either the high waist denim shorts or a mint coloured skirt. Mint is one of my favourite colours at the moment and I've seen a mint skirt in Primark for £8.
The Macadamia deep repair mask is another want of mine, its amazing and I love it but I'm trying to use up some other conditioners before I buy this one. Next to that is the bobbi brown colour block in bronze, its really pretty and shimmery and I think will look great as the weather gets warmer.
I also really want to try some real technique brushes, I've heard a lot about them and am very tempted by them.
The black "Zatchel" is something which I think is beautiful, I love black bags and importantly it can do up, which means I won't lose anything from inside it!

What do you think of my May wants?
Don't forget to follow my blog using the links on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena