Wednesday 15 May 2013

Inspiration

Recently, I got into instagram and have found a lot of inspiration on there. In particular, there is one page I wanted to share. It's great motivation and inspiration for all curly girls! Here is a small collection of
photos.


Click "Read More" to view some of photos



Note: All these girls instagrams are on the CURLYHEADBONNIE instagram.

This looks like a possible braid out or twist out?



I love her hair colour!

All these photos encourage me to experiment with my curly hair, I'm thinking of trying a 'curly summer'. In other words from mid july - early october I'll be trying to wear my curly hair all the time! 

What do you guys think?
Does anyone know any of other instagrams that show something similar?

3 comments:

  1. Pre my hair journey i could have sworn they were all wearing weaves or wigs now I know better! Love them all especially the first one with the braid/twist out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curls!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena