Wednesday 13 March 2013

March RoseBox

As you may have seen in my recent current craves post I wanted a rosebox. It's basically a subscription service of beauty products for curly hair, today I received mine which I was very excited about!

Firstly the box is really cute and ill defenitly be using it for something. I think I was meant to receive a magazine but unfortunately didn't get one :(.


(Click below to continue reading)




In the box I was excited to find two full size products, there was also two samples of some things so I can get good use out of them.
I've been looking at many curly 'puddings' recently so I can start experimenting with my unstraightened natural hair and this box came with one, as well as a detangler/ leave in which goes with it.


I also recieved two moisturising shealoe leave in conditioner samples which smell really good and light.



Something I'm really excited about is that I received two samples of bentonite clay, which I have heard a lot about and is something that I will be researching further. Finally, I received sheado honey love hairmilk which is a moisturiser for curls and hairstyles which smells great.


Overall I am very happy with this box and (if I can afford it on my student budget) will be buying again. Ill also do a review on these products.

What do you think about this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena