Sunday 24 March 2013

Experimenting with my 100% Natural Curly Hair

I've really been craving wearing some pretty natural hair styles, the reason most being the ease! I would love to just wash my hair, put it in a pretty updo/ style or whatever and go! So i'll be trialing this over the Easter holidays when i'm away from university.

This is something I've never really experimented with so I am definitely nervous, the products i'm using to help me with this include EcoStyler Gel and the products I received in my rosebox.

So here is a picture of my just washed natural hair, I think its about a 3b/c? What do you guys think?

Does anyone have any style suggestions?

(My ends look thinner because I have layers)






Natural hair texture and length - as you can see it has shrinkage up to APL.


texture


4 comments:

  1. Is it just me or does your crown have a different curl pattern from the rest of your hair? I am looking at the first photo where you are stretching the hair with your hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its because when it got to about 70% dry I put it in a pony tail because I was revising haha. It looks pretty odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it grow that long?? Mine doesn't grow at all...
    Any tips? Please

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena