Saturday 9 March 2013

Exam Season

Just thought I'd let you all know that its coming up to exam season so I may not post as much in the next few weeks. I am currently wearing my hair in its natural state, going heat free, for a few weeks.

However, my cheerleading squad has been nominated for a few awards by the university so if I get all my revision done I am hoping to go to the "Sports Ball" which I will do my hair for and do maybe a mini update on it?

Anyway that's all I had to say for now, if anyone wants any posts on how to deal with university exams? or general exam stress let me know!


Wish me luck! How are your exams going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena