Wednesday 27 February 2013

Current craves

Really want to try out some new hair products, even though I am trying to cut down on buying products.

These are some current craves:


Aubrey Organics -

 Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Conditioner



I have heard so much about this and I would love to try it. It seems readily available in England as well.


Click below to continue reading

Aubrey Organics - White Camellia Conditioner




Once again heard a lot about this and would love to try it, although I've heard the smell isn't too great so I am unsure currently. Again it is readily available in the UK.



 Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner


After trying the oil from the same line, which you can read about .... Here. I really want to try this, and its cheap at just over £5. 

Rosebox


This is a natural hair care box that I would love to get my hands on, it's a similar concept to beauty boxes like glossy box. However, this box is purely for curly and kinky hair, it's a great way to try out products.
Update: Since writing the post as a draft I managed to buy one, I am receiving it around this time in March. I am ver excited!


Hot head




This bonnet is meant to improve the effectiveness of conditioner via heat. Although I'm still not sure on it. The problem is the shipping, it's £20, this brings the cost up to £40. Which is a big investment. I'm currently into alternatives. 


Which products would you recommend and why? Are any of these products worth the hype?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena