Sunday 19 August 2012

Introduction..

Well hi..

Thought my post should be about me and my hair

I am mixed race, my dad is from Barbados, mum is form England and Germany. I am 18 years old and have type 3b-c hair (I think). Im starting this because through my whole life I have struggled with my hair. I have never known how to look after it. My hair is currently just about bra strap length (BSL) and is the healthiest it has ever been.

I go to University which means that I go out to clubs/bars up to 4 times a week. When I go out I like my hair to look long wavy and smooth. So I currently straighten my hair when I wash it and then shove it up in the day and wear it down with hair extensions in at night. Although as my hair is getting longer I am hoping to stop wearing extensions very soon. I never wear my hair in its natural state, I feel like it is currently too short to wear it down in it natural state, but this is just my opinion.

In this blog I hope to have product reviews, hair care tips, tutorials and general hair help. It is also important to note that mix race hair is very unique and therefore it is very hard to find two mix race people with the exact same hair. Therefore, although something might work well for me it doesnt mean it alwasy will for you. Our hair is all about trial and error.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

© Mixed Beauty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena